1 Sept 2010

Hello September ;D

Hello September.
I made a new blog ,please relink me.
Time passes so quickly,now it's September.
I hope September will be better than before.
;D
Most of my good friends and my bf birthday in this month.
3 Sept > Selsi
5 Sept > Elrica
16 Sept > JS
22 Sept > Didi <3
23 Sept > Ivan
i'm going to spend much money this month.
HAHAHA..
and i have so many wishes this month.
-better than august
-grow taller
-no more enemies
-no more problems
-no more tears
-can save more money (actually i cant,but i will try) ;p
-get higher score at my report book than tabulasi
-my hair grow longer quickly
-all my retest lesson get 75
-our love is imperishable
-be a better person
-long holiday
-hang out with my good friends (i miss the moment )
-meet didi every day
-our love is imperishable
-all my wishes come true
Sadhu3x...

No comments:

Post a Comment