19 Jun 2011

I am back, guys! :)

Hello guys,sorry for not updating my blog about 2 months. :D :D
I have been having my holiday since 2nd june,it's about 2 weeks already. Went back to my hometown about 14 days and then on 16th june came back to Medan for joining the first SEALNet leadership workshop on 18th. I feel very lucky because i could join it. I've learnt many things there, met many new friends, having fun with all of the mentors and mentees, playing games, can learn about leadership, and of course it improves my english speaking skill. Ya as you know,my english is not good enough. Hehe. Unfortunately, i can't join the 1st outreach on 20th so i am going to join the 2nd outreach to Panti Asuhan Pelita Kasih on 23rd.
Anyway,my mom is in penang with my brother. Hope everything goes well there. Get well very soon Mom. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment