15 Oct 2010

I am (not) fine

Nah,this is my 2nd post for today.
Now,i just can share with my blog.
This is what i really feel inside my heart.
Im not feeling well right now.
Im sick of this situation.
I always say i'm fine to you.
I put :) on the last of my text.
Yes,i always do it.
Actually i want you to reply no,you re not fine.
Yes TRUE! Im not fine.
I am so confused why you're so dare to make all of this.
Is this the best way?
Is this the best decision?
According to me,it is NOT!
And i dont want your friends and my friends fight just because of our problem.
If i have nothing to do,my tears always flow down.
I learn to just let it flow by the time,but it's too hard.
Do you know im hurt?
Do you know how's my feeling?
Please,my friends. Dont misunderstand this problem,he's not as bad as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment