15 Oct 2010

I'm not that STRONG!

I just gotten up.
And these 2 days,i start my day with tears.
I broke up with him.
He said that he wants to study seriously first,he wants to concentrate on his study.
Ahh. I'm trying to understand your reasons,i'm trying to understand YOU !
I know actually you don't want like this too.
I trust you ,i hope those are all of the true reasons and no other reasons.
Actually i'm sick of this.
I am trying to be STRONG.
I am trying to not cry anymore.
I am trying to make you as my friend.
I am trying to smile in front of my friends.
I don't want they say i'm WEAK!
But inside,i'm HURT !
I'm not that strong.
You know??
I hope you know.
I never thought about this problem before.
We didn't fight but when i received your message my heart is like erghh.
I just asked you not to change although now we're just FRIEND ,don't make me dissapointed for the second time.
Thanks for hurting me.
I can learn something from this experience.
Thanks for everything.
And thanks to my friends that always there for me when im sad.
And now i hope you're a friend that always there for me when i'm sad.
I hope you can be a good friend for me.
I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment