20 Nov 2010

I cant think positively.

Aaaa.
actually im afraid of something.
Tomorrow,im going to watch harry potter with R,R's ex (i mean my ex's ex) you get yeah what i mean? then with hartaty,jessica,elizabeth and elita.
Really,i can't think positively right now.
Err,actually that's my plan to invite R.
One side,im afraid if tomorrow something what i dont want to happen will happen.
Aaaa.
Maybe i'll get jealous or something like that.
Other side,it's very nice i can meet you,W. And im happy i can meet him too.
I just hope for the best and prepare for the WORST.

anyway,how about teacher's day?
Okay,i'm really stress about this.
Many works havent done.
5 days left.
T___T
For my besties,thanks for support me,thanks for always be there if i need you.
Js told me that what i need is spirit,not being stressed by the problems.
Thankyou.
I love my besties.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment