17 Nov 2010

One day with my besties. ;)

A day with my besties.
Yes,today i spent my day with my besties.
And you know,14th Nov is yufendy's birthday ,today we made suprise for him.
Actually he didnt ever have feeling that we'll do this today.
He was thrown with flour,eggs,smeared with blue markers,and lipped his face with lipstick.
And the cake is made by the girl he loves.
We've told the girl yesterday,so she joined us.
Ohhh,so sweet.
I envy you.
-.-
here are some photos:
Me with eggs in the plastic
Flour and eggs to throw Yufendy
Pose before go to his house
 
 That cake is made by Cherry
Here we go !

 I was trying to close his eyes with the plastic. HAHA
 We're in action

 WOW. We thrown him with the eggs and flour.





after that,we (only me,yuf and har) went to stevanie's birthday party.
Today is stevanie's birthday.
Happy birthday to you stevanie wu.
Have a big blast!
After that,i sent message to js and asked where are they.
Then,i and yuf joined js,dkk again.
We went to Mbox to karaoke.
We had lots of fun.
But,suddenly they reminded me about HIM.
Damn!
I cant believe i cried AGAIN.
Arghhh.
Do I still love HIM?
Do I still care about HIM?
and of course i'll answer YES.
Okay,till here yaa.
Seeya.
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment