27 Dec 2010

2010memories. :)

2010 is going to end.
Of course,all of us have many memories ,sweet memories,sad memories .
I'm going to share about my 2010memories.

-Family
Like every year,my brother and sister always go back to hometown at Chinese New Year. We went to Berastagi. Then, I had vacation to Macao and Hongkong with my family in July 2010. It was a very nice trip.
ILOVEYOU Mommy,Daddy,Brother and Sister. I feel very lucky to have you. Muahh muah. :*


-Besties
They're awesome. Some of my friends told me that they're envy bcause I have besties like mine. Although sometimes my besties make me bad mood or whatever but i love them so much. They made surprise for my birthday in 2010. But the worst part was i was watered and thrown with the cake. We always have those devil idea to make a birthday surprise. Yeah,it's US! LOL. The worst birthday surprise in 2010 was Yufendy's. He was thrown with flour,eggs,lipped with lipstick and marker. LOL. We enjoyed it,and i know yuf was happy also although his friends made that devil surprise. HAHAHA!




-Rivaldi
Nah. I had a short relationship with Riv. 4 August we and our friends went to Hotel Danau Toba to swim. 22 August,he asked me to be his gf. And because i love him too,so YES! Hahaha. 22 September,i and his friends celebrated his birthday. I made 228 stars for him which every stars i've written with my wish for him. I'm wondering has he opened the stars? HAHAHA. 26 Sept,we went to High School Festival and that afternoon we went to TP for movie. 3 Sept,we went out together and watched movie again. And 10-10-2010 we had little fight. And 13 Oct,we broke up. But,the reasons are not because of our fight at 10 oct. After broke up,17 Oct we met and what i remember the most is there were tears on both of our face. Thanks for everything. I'm sorry if i've done something wrong.
Iloveyou for sure. Okay,enough about Rivaldi. ;)

-Classmates
January-Juny , i'm at X-08. They are the best classmates ever. I miss the moment when we have lunch together,watch movie in the class together,make something stupid to the teachers together and others.
July-December
I met lot of new friends ,who are the members of 2ipa6. I love 2ipa6 too. They're nice! And of course i love our form teacher,Ms.Ross Ernny. I and some of my friends are planning to make a birthday surprise for her at February 2011. My deskmate is Hartaty,who are one of my besties. Jessica and Elizabeth sit behind us.

-Student Council
I was elected as the 3rd leader. Others are : Narosu,Julie,Vincent,Nova. They're good leaders. I learn many things from student council.

-Boarding house
Our boarding house's new members are Vivian and Selsi. Others are Elrica,Carolina,Sherly and Regita. We fight and had lots of fun in 2010. I'm sorry if i've done something wrong. Hehehe.


Okay,that's all I can share about my 2010memories. It's too late if i regret them,so i just appreciate them. Think positively!
:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment