23 Dec 2010

Free!

Exam was over yesterday so im FREEEEE now.
I went to sun after had the last exam yesterday with my besties. Me,har,vivi,ivan,ikan and amok had our lunch at Nelayan while we're waiting for js and vkp. They had physics exam for the last day,so they had their exam till 12.30 HAHAHAHAHA. We watched Tron Legacy 3D. It's awesome. You have to watch it. After finished Tron Legacy we went to QQ kopitiam. We take many photos. :)
I went home this afternoon. Ohh. I miss home so muchhhh.
I am not going abroad this holiday,just spent it at home with my family and go out with my old friends. I miss them.
I see many of my friends are going to spore.
Aaaaaa. I want. :(
I remember the night before he went to spore for holiday about 3½ months ago. Really,I miss that moment so much. I miss you R.

P.S : Err,I just write what i want to write. Okay?! Idk who can i talk to. Im better silent. People who dont in the same with my situation won't understand me. Because of something,I am thinking about private blog. Maybe i'll sign up a new one and make it private.

No comments:

Post a Comment