1 Dec 2010

Hello December

Wednesday??
Yesss,7 weeks ago i was crying in this time.
My heart was really broken.
I couldnt stop my tears.
I was depressed.
I was confused.
Yesterday,we had some texts and told about this relationship.
And the result,I've decided to keep waiting.
I just hope i wont regret for what i do now.
And you,please dont make me feel disappointed again.
I know you're a good boy.
♥ ♥
Yeheee.

Today is the last month of 2010.
I mean today is 1st December.
I have so many Decemberwishes.
-can do my semester exam well with good results.
-can spend my christmas and new year holiday happily
-spend my time with my besties
-we dont fight anymore
-he doesnt make me jealous anymore
-be a good child
-be cleverer
-make my parents proud of me
-can solve all problems
-etc

so many wishes if i tell you 1 by 1.
December,please be good to me.

i have a good news.
JS and VKP are accepted by London School of Public Relation.
Congratulation!
All the best for both of you.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment