31 Dec 2010

Last day of 2010

Last day of the year.
1 hour to 2011.
Happy new year eve everybody.
I still cant believe that in an hour time,2010 will over. Thanks 2010 for the experiences. Either you miss it or regret it,no matter what,you'll always remember it. I want to say thanks to Mommy,Daddy,My brother Halim Wijaya,My sister Ratna Sari Wijaya,My besties (Yufendy,Js,Vkp,Amok,Billie,Ivan,Hartaty,Steven),a boy named Rivaldi,Boarding House's friend (Elrica,Vivian,Selsi,Caroline,Regita,Sherly),XIia06's members,X-08's members,Juju,Juli,Natalia,Sally Desyka,Ndy,Ericko,Kevin Tanoto,Kevin Sim,Rocky,Jutek and many others. Thankyou for becoming a part of my 2010memories. And thanks God for giving me those awesome people.
I hope 2011 will be much better. See you in 2011.
Goodnight.
Love,
-Cia-

No comments:

Post a Comment